Monday, March 28, 2011

What's The Rationale

Went through the full MP course just to be called a security leader? Arent we supposed to be full fledged MP? What's the rationale behind this? Be it whether are we the first or last batch, it doesnt change the fact we went through the full course. Seems like the recent changes did stir up quite a lot of commotion among us.

Pissed off after looking at my schedule when I thought it might be better for me instead. Came home just to receive a msg saying I'm a sly guy for psycho-ing u to ****??? Did I ever talk to u b4 about anything b4? Weird guy. Spoilt brat. What a bad day it is today. Just what have you prepared for me lord? I don feel like gg back to **** and luckily I'm nt a reserved for tht place but the fact tht my buddy is the one selected, he made quite a big fuss out of it... What is this man... things start to go well for me n bad again while at the same time things started to go bad for ppl staying beside me. Am I to be blamed for this? Someone has to do it anyway. It's just whether is it you or I.

I wont be leading a normal life starting from this week. It feels just like a basketball w/o an owner. You need to be there to be passed around, being thrown into the basket so that people around you get to accumulate points and sadly u're the one suffering... What a cruel fact it is.

Whatever it is, I still believe in you that you had prepared a good plan for me. All I ask for now, is to ease all the conflicts among ourselves - friends....

No comments: